Beyond Skyrim is a very large project undertaken by several teams of modders that recently decided to work together to create the entire continent of Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, complete with fully voiced characters, new quests, books, locations new and old, and much more.
Beyond Skyrim is a massive multi-team mod project that opens the borders and brings Skyrim’s neighboring provinces to life. No longer will you be turned back at the borders of Skyrim, but you can travel onwards to the lands beyond.
- Series of separate mods each featuring the following provinces
- Black Marsh: The Roots of the World cross the border into one of the strangest lands on the surface Nirn, the home of the Sahxleel, the lizardfolk, and the graveyard of anyone unprepared for the deadly swamps. Black Marsh is a land of alien beauty, populated by a people embittered by millennia of oppression; help guide them to power and unity, or exploit their divisions for your own gain.
- Cyrodiil: Seat of Sundered Kings bring back the Counties of the Empire and its environs. Enjoy the lavish delights of Imperial City or plunge into the depths and discover the secrets of the ancient Ayleids.
- Elsweyr: Sugar and Blood undertake a deeply personal, perhaps even spiritual, journey to the deep south of Tamriel as your character gets immersed in the culture and mindset of the Khajiit nation and joins in their fight against an extremely subtle and insidious enemy.
- Expedition to Atmora join the expedition to Atmora and explore the forgotten continent in the 4th era. Explore a massive, completely frozen over, haunted, dead land with the constant threat to starve or freeze to death.
- Iliac Bay: Tower of Dawn explore the legendary streets of Sentinel in Hammerfell, experience the rugged beauty of Orsinium or find adventure in the City of Daggerfall. The team for Iliac Bay is working hard to bring the lands of Hammerfell and High Rock to life.
- Morrowind: The Star-Wounded East Venture to Morrowind, a vast and alien land that has suffered greatly at the hands of fate. Lose yourself in the complicated politics of the plotting Houses of the Dunmer, discover the strange and beautiful life that makes its home in the east, or uncover the secret histories that lie beneath the ash.
- Roscrea: Voices of the Deep a small island in the sea of ghosts is home to the people of Roscrea. The hardy warrior folk are fierce and proud.
- Thras: The Coral Kingdom is a nightmarish archipelago to the far south-west of Tamriel, home to the Sload; a monstrous, slug-like race of master necromancers, who wish to extend the death, servitude and decay of their home across the entire world.
- Main questline per province and several other quests
- Entirely new armor models
- Fully voiced characters
- Purchasable houses