| Have an image of this mod?|
Then please upload it!
Dwemer Autoblade is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that can be found on the Nexus and the Steam Workshop. The mod adds a new weapon to the game, the Dwemer Autoblade. The key feature of this mod is, as of Version 3, the weapon is now animated when used. The sleek model and textures are made from scratch, with interesting sound effects to keep it interesting. The model is based off of the Warhammer 40K Chainsword.
This mod adds the Dwemer Autoblade weapon to the game. It can be found in the Dwemer Museum, The Blackreach War Quarters and random Dwemer Towers within the Reach. The weapon releases chainsaw sounds when used and is able to be upgraded and crafted at Smithing stations.
This weapon can be crafted at a smithing station using the following components:
- Dwarven Ingot (x2)
- Steel Ingot (x1)
- Leather Strips (x1)
- Centurion Dynamo Core (x1)
- Small Dwemer Lever (x2)
This weapon can be upgraded at a smithing station using the following components:
- Dwarven Ingot (x1)
- Quicksilver Ingot (x1)
Bugs and Known IssuesEdit
- The idle sound of the weapon may not play
- On occasion, after dying and reloading a save, there may be a copy of the Dwemer Autoblade on the ground where the player died. This weapon cannot be picked up or altered in any way
- Weapon is now animated. The teeth move faster when swung, slower if it is not being used, and not moving at all if sheathed
- Blood effects have been added
- Weapon is now upgradable (see 'Crafting' section)
- Weapon is now craftable (see 'Crafting' section)