|This article is a stub!|
|This article is too short and needs to be expanded. Help out The Elder Scrolls Mods Wiki by adding information to it, or contributing to the talk page.|
| Have an image of this mod?|
Then please upload it!
Natural Environments is an overhaul mod for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which aims to make the environment of the game much more realistic by adding tons of new effects, including new weather types and additions to wildlife.
Overall, the features can be reduced to five main categories:
- Weather: deals with all changes made to the weather system
- Water: deals with all changes made to bodies and textures of water in the game
- Wildlife: deals with all changes made to the birds and insects
- Vegetation: deals with all changes made to the trees and shrubs
- Other: deals with all changes that don't fit in previous categories
Transparency has been added to the default water textures. There are also changes to the underwater visualities, which improves the visibility, and a considerable amount of improvements has been applied to the water reflections.