| Have an image of this quest?|
Then please upload it!
- Speak with Wulf about obtaining passage to Skyrim
- Travel to Skyrim from Falskaar in Wulf's boat
This quest can be started in two ways:
When either of these have been done, the quest will start, directing the player to Wulf. Do note that the quest "Rough Waters" must be completed because Wulf will be tied up when entering Falskaar.
Speaking to him about obtaining passage to Skyrim ends the quest. An optional objective will be triggered to travel to Skyrim through the door hatch.
- For those players with little cash on their person, completing the quest The Lady in the Lighthouse will decrease the cost of the journey from 500 gold to 100 gold.
- Installing either Falskaar Fast Travel or Island Fast Travel will allow the player to avoid paying the fee entirely to travel away from Falskaar.
- If the quest is started by trying to activate the boat found in Dawnstar, the journal entry will have no accompanying text telling the player what to do.
- During the scene in which the Dragonborn is travelling back to Skyrim, the game may crash or freeze repeatedly, preventing the player from returning.
- Solution: Install one of the mods listed above to bypass the scene.