Developed by duo - Dimonoider and gkalian (Haem Projects), over 3 years, and released on 22nd March 2018. Full credit page .
- New locations - explore over 40 locations, from cozy Dunmer houses to epic Dwemer buildings;
- New quests - a non-linear main quest will allow you to determine the fate of Sadrith Kegran, and more than a dozen side quests will acquaint you with the life of the inhabitants of the settlement;
- New characters - more than 20 fully voiced NPCs with unique characteristics and problems. Our actors have done tremendous work on over 48,000 words (over 9,500 replicas, including not only dialogues, but also a huge number of reactions of characters to the world and player's actions);
- An advanced system of daily routine for all residents of Sadrith Kegran. Characters prepare their own food, go to visit each other or pick flowers in the garden;
- New music - 11 beautiful compositions made exclusively for us by professional German composer - Forhir ;
- New armor and weapons, unique items and spells. Spell tome crafting and a Dwarven organ (more than an hour of music from popular games and movies converted to organ);
- And much more!
|List of Quests|
|Main quests||Side quests|
Chapter I: Wrong Place, Wrong TimeEdit
Chapter II: Looking for Lost FreedomEdit
Chapter III: The Heart of Sadrith KegranEdit
|List of NPCs(s)|
Haem Projects Discord: https://discord.gg/qXess7F
Wiki created by khobis