|This article needs cleanup!|
|This article probably doesn't meet the style guidelines, and therefore needs some work. General cleanup needs to be done to improve this article.|
Robes of Molag Bal
| Have an image of this armor piece?|
Then please upload it!
The robes can be found inside three chests in Castle Volkihar. There is one full set in each chest.
- One such chest is very hard to find. It is next to the desk in the back of the Temple of Molag Bal inside Valerica's Tower
- The other two chests are on either side of the golden throne in the Throne Room of the Master Throne Wing
These highly enchanted robes help Molag's minions carry out his desires throughout the plane of Tamriel and beyond. The robes (crafted in the realm of Molag Bal known as Coldharbour) are second to none for all classes.
The robes are also craftable under miscellaneous in at any forge. Any version of these robes can be worn by followers. Unenchanted versions of the robes can be crafted at the Volkihar Shipyard blacksmith under "misc".
- Boots of Molag Bal: Enchanted with Fortify Muffle, Fortify Sneak by 70% and Fortify Carry by 100%
- Day walkers hood: Enchanted so vampires wearing it can walk in full sunlight with no penalty or damage. Fortify Archery by 70%, Fortify Destruction 50%,
- Gauntlets of Molag Bal: Fortify Pickpocket, Fortify One Handed, Fortify Lockpicking by 50% and backstab bonus (x6)
- Robes of Molag Bal: Fortify Health and Fortify Health Regeneration by 70%, Fortify Light Armor by 50%, Fortify Block by 50%, Fortify Smithing by 100%, and adds the shroud of Boethiah (same enchant on the Ebony Mail)
- Khajiit models do not work properly wearing the hood. No fix for this is planned in later releases.