| Have an image of this mod?|
Then please upload it!
Skyrim Online is a mod made for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
This mod turns Skyrim's single-player experience into an online experience by allowing play with friends, and chat with other players.
In the Alpha stage other, Dragonborns and the items they are wearing can be seen, as well as their own respective animations (walking, running, sitting, and so forth). Previously, after an update the gender and armor on the character became visible. There is no voice setting, but the other characters can be attacked and injured.
This mod also includes an Arena to fight waves of enemies.
- Unrar the file in the Skyrim root folder.
- Create a shortcut for SkyrimOnline.exe on the desktop.
Skyrim Online is in early alpha stage:
- other players’ races, gender, positions and rotation are synchronized.
- Chat is fully working.
- Time and weather are synchronized (sunny everywhere 24/7).
- Mounts are synchronized server side.
- Characters' respective clothing/armor settings are synchronized.
- The arena is working.
- The voices need to be removed for other characters.