|This article is a stub!|
|This article is too short and needs to be expanded. Help out The Elder Scrolls Mods Wiki by adding information to it, or contributing to the talk page.|
Summerset Isle (Skyrim Mod)
Summerset Isle, is a DLC-sized mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that takes place on the island of Summerset Isles. The mod features an entirely new land to explore, a main questline, side quests, new NPCs, new creatures and much more.
Summerset Isle, a Skyrim expansion mod of DLC proportion, continues the story of the Arch-Mage of Winterhold when they are summoned to the land of the Altmer. Mystery and Heroic Fantasy with quest openness to explore, make choices, and mistakes. Your actions will have consequences. In time, learning what went wrong, and those whose lives you have touched or tainted along the way. Summerset Isles uses a lot of references from previous Elder Scrolls titles such as Oblivion, Morrowind and Daggerfall. If you are familiar with those titles than you will find many nostalgic references.
- A fully voiced DLC Sized Mod having more than 30 hours of gameplay.
- A new main quest line, along with many side quests.
- Summerset Isle - Explore the home land of Altmeri people.
- More than 40 new places and 60 new dungeons.
- Meet new fully voiced NPCs.
- 5 new potential player homes.
- Many new custom items - Weapons, ingredients, foods, drinks etc.
- Learn new spells from various schools of magic.
- Custom music.