One teleport kiosk is added by Castle Volkihar Redux. It's primary use is to provide a quick travel option to all wings of the castle.
The internal teleport kiosk is located in a large cathedral styled alcove adjascent to the main room of the Teleport Tower West. It offers transport to all of the teleport pads located in each wing of the castle.
DescriptionEditThe teleport Kiosk is a stone statue of a vampire with a teleport portal at it's feet. When the kiosk is used it offers a list of internal destinations inside Castle Volkihar. Once used it will teleport the Dragonborn to the chosen destination.
The following is a list of destinations offered by this kiosk:
- Daedric South Tower (near the south balcony door). This option does not become available until one has completed the CVR quest The Forgotten Tower
- East Tower (near the Alchemy Bazaar)
- Master Throne Wing (near the throne room)
- North Tower Vault (near the entry door to the courtyard)
- Physical Training Wing (near the levers)
- Valerica's Tower (near the Tavern)
- Volkihar Keep (near the main entrance door to the castle)
It should be noted that all of these pads return to the soul well in the center of the main room of Teleport Tower West (soul well is seen in in the picture below).