Volkihar Vampire Followers
This is a list of all Vampire follow ready companions added by Castle Volkihar Redux, most of which are cookies of famous people.
Below is a list of follow ready vampire companions and where they can be found:
- Brunar's coven members (initially found in the Catacombs of the Master Throne Wing, they disperse throughout the castle after being awakened in the CVR quest Releasing the Coven)
- Solitude Sewer coven members (found in Valerica's Tower in the Tavern. Each morning they travel back to the Secret Sewer lair and return in the evening)
- Aurit's and Rurits coven members (found in the Volkihar Undercroft or in Aurits and Rurits Inn. Some of these vampires will wander the castle)
- Sentinel vampires (found leaning against the wall in the Volkihar Undercroft)
Since the start of the mod, many requests came in to populate the castle with more varying personalities. This list aims at naming some of them. Most of these followers will not appear until the Dragonborn completes the quest Touching the Sky, and some will not appear until other of the Castle Volkihar Redux-quests are completed.
- Brom (cookie from Sleepy Hollow)
- Captain Wheeler (a cookie from The Ship of the Dead), found during the quest Port of Call
- David (cookie from Lost Boys)
- Dexternus (cookie from Dexter), found during the quest Port of Call
- Elizabeth (sentinel vampire)
- Irarak (cookie from Morrowind version Irarak) is found during the CVR quest Releasing the Coven
- Jonah (sentinel vampire)
- Louis de Pointe du Lac (cookie from Interview with the Vampire) found during the quest Port of Call
- Marara (cookie from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind), found during the CVR quest Releasing the Coven
- Riff Raff (cookie from Rocky Horror Picture Show)
- Selene (cookie from the movie Underworld), found during the quest Releasing the Coven
- Tish (cookie from The Addams Family)
- Tomyris (cookie of an ancient Persian queen)
- Vincenzo (cookie from Italian composer)
There are many more friendly vampires roaming the castle and its grounds that are not follower ready. They are not listed above. You can read about the various NPCs here. The game only has so many follower ready voices so the author opted to create non follower personalities to mix it up.
One such notable character is a feral vampire wandering around in the Undercroft market place. He goes on about how he should go and find something to eat.